With the start of the Holiday Season just around the corner, it represents the biggest opportunity of the year for retail sales. During this period, it is imperative that your online store has maximum availability.
At Uptrends we understand this and are committed to helping in optimizing the performance and availability of online stores during the peak holiday season. Here below, are some key data points that illustrate how website performance directly impacts your current and future revenue:
1. Although your website traffic increases, your visitors expect the same level of performance
According to a study of Equation Research (2010), 78% of consumers surveyed went to a competitor’s site due to poor performance at peak Web traffic times.
2. Quick page loading is a key factor in site loyalty
Online shopper loyalty is dependent on quick page loading. About 42% of online shoppers stated that quick page loading is important to their site loyalty
3. Consumers become impatient when pages take longer than 2 seconds to load
The average online shopper expects your web pages to load in 2 seconds or less. After 3 seconds, up to 40% of the shoppers will abandon your site.
4. A slow website affects future revenue
Consider the fact that repeat customers spend 67% more and are more profitable than first-time buyers
5. When page load time decreases, conversion rate will increase
Conversion rates increase to 74% when a page load time decreases from 8 to 2 seconds.
6. Once a customer can’t continue the order process, (s)he’s gone… permanently
75% of online shoppers who experience a site that freezes, crashes, is slow to render or involves a complicated checkout process, will leave the store and will no longer buy from that site
Make sure that your most important pages are working for the Holiday Season
Uptrends is a leading provider of website performance and transaction monitoring services for online stores. Uptrends allows you to monitor multiple steps from the end user’s perspective, such as customer login, product pages, shopping basket and forms. When a transaction step fails, Uptrends will send you notifications in real time via SMS and e-mail. With Uptrends, you will always be the first to know whether the performance of your website is not functioning properly or business transactions are working or not.
Why Uptrends is the right choice for your online business:
- Monitor just a single URL or add unlimited multiple steps from end users perspective
- Largest global monitoring network available. 100+ checkpoints worldwide
- Instant notifications by email, SMS, RSS
- Detailed online and email performance reports
- Free access to screenshots of every error recorded to allow for easy diagnosis of issues
- Powerful control panel with user-defined alert-, escalation-, SLA and maintenance settings
- Infinite array of configurable reports which are easily exported by email, PDF or Excel
- Offices in both the US and Europe, offering you free customer support.
Holiday Season Special
Don’t risk losing customers and the opportunity to increase sales during the most important time of the year! We invite you to see yourself why thousands of companies in 45 countries rely on Uptrends as their website and transaction monitoring solution. Simply register for a free trial account and you’ll have full access to all our features for 4 weeks. During the trial period we offer free customer support.