We have added two brand new checkpoints that you can take advantage of immediately.
- Mexico City (Mexico) with the IP address 126.96.36.199
- Medellin (Colombia) with the IP address 188.8.131.52
We have also made changes to the following checkpoints:
- We will change the IP address of checkpoint Tel Aviv (Israel) from 184.108.40.206 to 220.127.116.11.
- We will change the IP address of checkpoint Athens (Greece) from 18.104.22.168 to 22.214.171.124.
- We will change the IP address of checkpoint São Paulo (Brazil) from 126.96.36.199 to 188.8.131.52. The other address, 184.108.40.206, will remain the same.
- We will change the IP address of checkpoint Melbourne (Australia) from 220.127.116.11 to 18.104.22.168.
Our provider in Cologne (HostEurope) has moved all servers to Strasbourg:
- We will change the IP address of checkpoint Cologne (Germany) from 22.214.171.124 to 126.96.36.199
- We will change the IP address of checkpoint Strasbourg (France) from 188.8.131.52 to 184.108.40.206
We will also change a number of IPv6 addresses. Our checkpoint page contains all of the latest IPv6 addresses that are in use, as well as a complete list of our checkpoints and their IP addresses.
If you have added these checkpoint configurations to your Web Analytics account or your firewall settings, we advise that you update the IP addresses as soon as possible.
We have recently added the possibility to download the list of IP addresses in JSON, CSV, and XML format by using Powershell and/or CURL.
We will be working to implement these changes within the next 7 days. If you have any questions please feel free to reach out to the Uptrends team!